Top 10 Pro Makeup Tips!!!
1. For flawless skin, prep, prime, and protect before adding color- cleanse, apply sunscreen, then use a primer to provide a smooth, long-lasting base.
2. Don’t cover good skin- only apply color correctors, concealer, and foundation where you need them.
3. Put your makeup on in good natural light, using a big mirror. Don’t use a magnifying mirror- it will only make you depressed.
4. Tame your brows- pluck, thread, wax, whichever you prefer. Grooming your brows opens up your eyes and makes a huge difference to your whole face.
5. If you’ve got problem skin, see a specialist. Don’t try to self-diagnose. You will save yourself a lot of time, money, and angst in the long run.
6. A spot can completely ruin your day, if you let it. Don’t let it!
7. It’s not about what you put on your skin, it’s about what you put in your body. Bad skin starts from within.
8. Don’t let your eye makeup fight with your lipstick. If you’re going for strong eyes, let them be the focus and keep your lips natural. If you’re going for a bold mouth, keep your eyes more subtle.
9. Always cleanse and moisturize, morning and night. I say “always”, but of course there will be times when you let this slip- just don’t make it a regular thing. And remember, you don’t need to spend a fortune on cleanser and moisturizer. The key is to get the dirt and makeup off and lock the moisture in.
10. Sleep!!! This is important, especially as you get older. A good night’s rest does wonders for your face- and your mood, which only makes you look better than ever!