How to walk in high heels!!
- Put your head up, shoulders back. Heels tend to pitch your weight forward, so straightening up- and tightening your core- will offset some of the pressure on your feet.
- Take baby steps. Striding in a normal heel-to-toe motion can snap a stiletto. When you’re elevated take short steps, going down evenly on the ball of the foot and heal.
- Spread ’em. As your weight shifts fully onto a foot, splay your toes in the shoe slightly; this will help to distribute the weight onto the ball of the foot.
- Get Hippy. When you’re feeling off-balance, you tend to stiffen up. For an easier momentum swing your hips in small, sideways, figure-eight motions.
- Shop Smarter. When scouting for your next set of heels, know that the farther forward the arch, the less you will teeter-totter.