Skin Care Tips!!!
- If sunscreen stings your eyes, switch to a formula made for the eye area. In a pinch, apply a lip balm with a high SPF around your eyes.
- If you go to the beach and notice a million more freckles emerging by day’s end, you are not protecting yourself enough. Use the highest SPF possible, wear a hat, and sit under an umbrella.
- When using a high SPF sunscreen, always apply it after your moisturizer and let it soak in before applying makeup.
- If your high SPF sunscreen leaves a noticeable white coat on your face, mix in a bit of foundation before your application to create an even, natural look.
- Not sure how to reapply sunscreen over your makeup without messing it up? Simply spritz on a spray sunscreen over your face – no blending necessary.
- Choose a moisturizer with SPF for a quick one-two punch. It simultaneously protects your skin and keeps it supple.
- Wash your face at night. You don’t have to cleanse again in the morning unless your oily. Over washing can dry out your skin.
- Never, ever sleep in your makeup! No matter how tired you are, always remove your makeup and apply moisturizer before going to bed. You’ll thank me in the morning! 🙂
- For dry skin, choose a creamy cleansers and cream moisturizers.
- For oily skin, go for gel cleansers and oil-free moisturizing lotions.
- If you’re a soap-and-water girl, never use regular body soap on your face. Choose ph-balanced facial soaps suited to your skin type.
- Using a terry-cloth washcloth to wash your face can help slough off dead skin cells.
- If you are prone to redness, never use really hot water. It can irritate capillaries and cause further reddening.
- Mix a small amount of baking soda with a drop of liquid facial cleanser for lighter, brighter-looking skin without bleaching.
Hope ya’ll like these tips and see you next week with another blog!! xoxo