If you are a professional woman and the day ahead of you is filled with conferences, meetings, and lunch out, you may want a more finished look, which will require a few more products and a less slapdash approach.
- Apply moisturizer, sunscreen, and foundation.
- Set foundation with a fluff of translucent powder.
- Brush eyebrows, darken them with brow powder, and fix them with a clear mascara.
- Line eyes; dust neutral eyeshadow over lids from lash to crease.
- Apply two coats of mascara. Use a comb, brush, or spool to remove excess.
- Line your lips and fill in with a brush if you can do it quickly; otherwise, use lipstick straight from the tube.
- Apply blush. Plop the center of the brush perpendicularly onto the blusher; shake off the extra, or dust it on the back of your hand; then fluff the brush over the apple of your cheeks. Blend up and out with a velour puff.
- Splash on a scent, and you are ready to go!