Your Emergency Transformation Kit:
With these three products you’ll always be able to give a neutral daytime look evening glamour.
- Cheek/Lip Stain- to add an instant flush of color to cheeks and lips.
- Clear lipgloss- to give lips a glamorous shine and a fuller pout.
- Shimmery Brown Eye Crayon – to define the eyes and build up color intensity.
Face – However much of a hurry you’re in, spend time on your face- rough or dull skin will ruin any look.
- If foundation looks clogged or dirty, wash your face or cleanse with a face wipe.
- Moisturize and pat in foundation until your face looks dewy and fresh. Focus on the front of your cheeks and under the eyes.
- A touch of highlighter on the cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of your nose, and cupid’s bow will bring light to your face.
Eyes – Change either lips or eyes, not both. If you choose eyes, use a nude gloss on the lips.
- Just add extra eyeliner in a dark color and smudge it up onto the lid.
- Creamy pencils or shimmering powder eyeshadows apply easily over existing eyeshadow and can be layered for an intense look or smudged for a softer wash of color.
- For drama, contrast turquoise eyeshadow with black or gold eyeliner. For elegance, pair gold eyeshadow with brown eyeliner.
- Add a touch of highlighter under the brow bones and re-curl the lashes.
Lips – If you’re focusing on lips, keep eyes neutral- just pat translucent powder over the lids to blend out any creases and remove smudges under the eyes with a Q-tip.
- Apply hydrating balm to smooth the lips.
- Outline the lips with a colored lip liner, then smudge it into the lips.
- Dab on a creamy lipstick with your fingers to be sure it really sinks in to all the creases.
- Add a dot of shimmery gloss on the center of the lower lip.
Hope these tips and tricks help you in your makeup journey, I know when I was starting out I could use all the tips and tricks that were available!!! No shame about it! Can’t wait to get started on next Tuesday’s blog post! Feel free to leave a comment with any question or if you have any tips and tricks to share with me… I would love to hear yawls feedback! See ya next week with another great blog with lots of tips!