How to Fake Freckles
If you have freckles, never try to hide them. Freckles make you look naturally pretty and sun-kissed. If you’re not lucky enough to have freckles, there’s an easy way to fake them so don’t panic, just follow these tips!
- Start by making sure that your skin is really clean.
- Choose a light brown eyebrow pencil, if you have pale skin or a deeper shade if you have darker skin.
- Sharpen the eyebrow pencil and dot a few freckles onto your face, concentrating them around your nose and cheeks.
- To make your fake freckles look more realistic, apply different sized dots and soften the edges with a clean cotton swab.
- Dust your skin with a little face powder to set the fake freckles in place.
Top Tip: For a speedy way to create an impression, just draw on a beauty mark. Take a black eyebrow pencil and apply a firm dot to your skin about 3/4 inch from your top lip, then set it with a little face powder.