We have done the 2 Minute Makeup Look already and you’ve got a little more time, so let’s give your face some more definition. Many of the steps are similar to the 2 Minute Makeup Look blog, so if you’re looking for something fast, go check out that blog! I have gone on enough, so let’s get this look started!!!
- Foundation: Use your favorite liquid foundation, tinted moisturizer, or a BB cream over your face. Smooth and blend it out.
- Concealer: Cover any flaws. Tap on a liquid concealer with your index finger, sponge, or wand until you get the coverage and blending you want.
- Translucent Powder: Use a powder to seal in the concealer and make sure the contour powder or blush doesn’t make the concealer splotches more noticeable.
- Contour: Use a powder slightly darker than your skin tone starting from your forehead, onto your cheeks, and onto your jawline. You’re going for a “number 3” shape all along the sides of your face.
- Blush: As usual, add blush! Remember to blend upward, not down!
- Highlight: Use a highlighter stick to highlight the bridge of your nose, the center of your forehead, your chin, the little dent above your upper lip, and just above your cheeks.
- Finishing Touches: Define your brows, throw on some mascara, and line and fill your lips with lipstick or lipgloss – but not all three if you don’t have time. Remember what I said with mascara! If not then here it is again, you’ll be opening the eyes up with mascara. Don’t ditch it, as it makes a noticeable difference. Keep most of the mascara at the base of the lashes, to give the illusion of length.
Hope these steps help you to achieve a 5 Minute Makeup Look, that is put together and natural looking! If you have any questions feel free to ask them! Looking forward to share some more great tips and tricks with you next week!!! xoxo- Ashley