- A common mistake is to think that because eyes are behind a barrier, they need to be more dramatically made up, but it’s not drama but definition that will help the eyes to stand out.
- Groom your brows to subtly follow the shape of your glasses. Natural brows work best with a straight frame; thin upward-slanted brows with cat’s eye glasses; and the classic arch complements rounded or oval glasses.
- After applying a neutral base, add a darker color at the lash line and blend up. Blocks of color work better than subtle gradation. Neutral colors are more flattering with glasses.
- Spend time getting your eyeliner precise at the lash line. On the lower lash line, don’t draw on the inner rim as this makes the eye look smaller.
- Shift focus from the eyes – strong lips look very chic with glasses.
Hope these tips help you out! See you next week with more beauty tips and tricks!!!