- Your brows must suit you! If they don’t, get them shaped by a professional.
- Trim any extra-long hairs on your brows, but ideally, this would be done by your brow expert (even your hairdresser can come in handy for this one).
- Always check your eyebrows from the side – use a second mirror to see your profile view.
- Match your brow pencil to your brow hair color, not your desired hair color, as the difference would be too obvious.
- If you lighten your hair color on your head, then consider lightening your eyebrows.
- Buy brow mascaras- my favorite tool in this area. They are great for temporarily lightening or darkening the eyebrow, as they have a gel formula which holds them into place. Brow mascara comes in many colors; if you’re a redhead, you can buy one that matches your red hair color, to tonally tie everything together. They also make clear if you are not sure what color to buy.
- Don’t wax your brows on the day of an important event, because wax removes a light layer of skin and makes it impossible for foundation and eye shadow to adhere.
Hope these tips help when it comes to eyebrows! If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comment area, I will get back to all of them…. Hope y’all have a great day and stay beautiful!!!
-Ashley Gaspard xoxo