If you have NORMAL skin, you can wear pretty much any formula of foundation for your face. If you are OILY skin, you want to stay away from a heavy, cream foundation. Listed below is a foundation chart to help you decide what foundation should match your skin type.
- Liquid – Light to medium coverage. Recommended for normal skin type. You want to apply with a sponge, brush, or your fingers.
- Cream – Medium to heavy coverage. Recommended for dry skin type. Apply with a brush or sponge.
- Powder – Medium coverage. Recommended for Oily skin type. Use with a dry sponge or large fluffy or dense (for more coverage) brush to apply.
- Mineral – Light to medium coverage. Recommended for Normal to Dry skin. Use with a dense brush to apply.
- Tinted Moisturizer – Sheer coverage. Recommended for Normal to Dry skin. Use fingers or a brush to apply.
- Aerosol Air Brush Can – Medium to heavy coverage. Recommended for Normal skin. Use a sponge to apply, or spray a brush for heavier coverage.