Makeup brushes are the best way to apply makeup, and they should be cleaned regularly. Wash them every week or two to keep your brushes clean and your face healthy! Let’s get started cleaning those brushes!
- Squirt a little baby shampoo into a cup and fill it with warm water.
- Swish the brushes in the water to dissolve any dirt and grime.
- Rinse the brushes under a running tap until the water runs clean and all the shampoo is all cleaned out.
- Gently squeeze the brushes with your fingers to remove excess moisture.
- Place a clean towel on a flat surface and lay the brushes on top.
- Leave them to air-dry. Make sure they are completely dry before makeup application.