Sparkling teeth and fresh breath are a real beauty boost. These tips will help you get the whitest smile possible!!! Let’s get to it!!!
- Brush your teeth twice a day to remove plaque. This is the sticky layer that builds up on teeth and it is the main cause of tooth decay.
- Brush for at least two minutes each time. Hum along to some music while you do it to help pass the time more quickly.
- Don’t forget to brush your tongue as well as your teeth. This will clear the surface of old food and help prevent bad breath.
- An old toothbrush can’t do its job properly so change yours every three months or sooner if the bristles are damaged.
- Use dental floss regularly to clean between your teeth where your toothbrush can’t reach.
- Visit your dentist twice a year to make sure your teeth are in perfect health.
- A natural remedy for sweeter-smelling breath is to chew parsley leaves. They are rich in a chemical called chlorophyll, which helps freshen breath.