Deep-Set eyes are set farther back in the ocular bone. They are large and have a natural shadowing. Using dark shadows in the crease can make eyes appear even deeper. Apply lighter shadows above the crease to bring the crease forward. Using a shimmery shadow in melon keeps deep-set eyes more neutral. If you want to apply a darker shadow, keep it close to your lashline for the best effect.
Let’s Get Started
- Apply foundation to the eyelid and undereye.
- Apply lighter concealer to the inner corner and undereye.
- Set the foundation and concealer with a translucent loose powder.
- Apply melon-colored pure pigment eyeshadow to the base of the lid.
- Apply black waterproof eyeliner along the lower inside rim and outer of the upper lid.
- Curl eyelashes and apply volumizing black mascara to the upper and lower eyelashes.
- Apply light brown eyebrow pencil to the beginning of the brow.
- Apply dark brown eyebrow pencil to the end of the brow.
- Apply a coat of clear brow gel.
Five minutes later you have a polished eye look, that makes you feel like a million bucks! You will be ready to hit the streets! This look is perfect for daytime or night.