Having large eyes and large lid space is a great perk, but be careful that your eyes don’t overpower your whole face. To provide balance, keep dark shadows closer to the lashline and avoid going too far up to the brow.
Let’s Get Started
- Apply foundation to the eyelid and undereye.
- Apply a concealer a shade lighter to the inner corner of the eye.
- Set the foundation and concealer with translucent powder.
- Apply a slate eyeshadow to the entire base of the lid.
- Curl lashes and apply lightly tinted black mascara to the upper lashes just to add a hint of color, making the shadow the focus.
- Apply eyebrow pencil that matches your eyebrow hair.
- Apply a clear brow gel to hold everything in place.