- There are twenty-six bones in each of your feet.
- Each time your feet touch the floor, double the weight of your body impacts with the floor.
- More than 50 percent of people don’t like their feet, often as a result of foot problems.
- Your feet contain around 250,000 sweat glands and they perspire more than any other part of your body. Each foot produces an egg-cup full of sweat each day! Gross!!!!
- In your lifetime, it’s estimated that your feet will carry you 68,000 miles or almost three times around the world.
- Indulge your feet with the following treat once a week and they’ll always be soft and smooth.
Ready To Get Started:
- Rub your feet with a layer of rich foot cream. If you prefer, you can make your own by mixing 1/4 cup of olive oil; 1/4 cup light cream and 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Pull on a pair of socks and head for bed. (Don’t try to walk around, you will slide everywhere in your socks)!
- Wash off the cream in the morning to reveal beautifully soft tootsies!!!
- Don’t forget to put the socks in the wash or throw them out!