Try this toner for acne-prone skin. Witch hazel is a natural astringent that keeps skin from getting too oily. You can find it at many retail stores. Lavender oil heals and soothes damaged skin. Look for essential oils at health food stores or online.
What You Will Need:
- Witch Hazel
- Lavender essential oil or Fresh Lavender
- A 1oz (28 gram) spray bottle
Here’s What To Do:
- Fill the spray bottle with Witch Hazel, leaving a little room at the top.
- Add 10 to 15 drops of Lavender oil.
- Put the cap back on the bottle. Shake to mix it all together.
- Cleanse your face as usual with your favorite cleanser.
- Spritz the spray bottle’s contents on your face and let dry.
- Add your serums, moisturizers, and don’t forget the SPF (if it’s daytime)!
- Repeat morning and night!