This super-simple scrub gently buffs away dead skin. The oatmeal grains are a natural exfoliant. Oatmeal and baking soda also absorb oil and dirt. This scrub is good for every skin tone.
What You Will Need:
- Measuring Spoons
- 2 Tablespoons of Oatmeal
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- A Bowl
- A Spoon
- A Basin
Here’s What To Do:
- Mix oatmeal and baking soda in a bowl.
- Add enough water to make a sticky paste. Stir well.
- Wash your face and leave your skin slightly damp.
- Gently massage the paste onto your face for a few minutes in circular motions.
- Rinse off the paste over the basin. (The oatmeal may clog a sink’s drain.) Empty the basin down a kitchen sink garbage disposal, or pour the water into the sink through a strainer and them empty the oatmeal into the trash.
- Pat your skin dry and then tone and always remember to moisturize your skin. If daytime, use an SPF!