Use this deep-cleansing, yet gentle soap to take the grime off your makeup brushes. Cleaning just once a week/month (depending on how much you use your brushes) keeps brushes looking and working like new.
What You Will Need:
- Measuring Spoons
- 1 Tablespoon Dish soap
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- A tall Cup or Glass
- Dirty Makeup Brushes
Here’s How-To Make Brush Shampoo:
- Pour the water, the dish soap, and the vinegar into the glass. Mix until the soap dissolves into the water.
- Put your brushes into the mixture, bristle side down. Let them soak for a few minutes.
- Lift up the brushes, gently shake them in the glass, and take them all the way out.
- Rinse the bristles with warm water and then cold water.
- Shake out the water, and straighten the bristles with your fingers or a clean mascara wand.
- Lay the brushes at the end of a sink, with the bristles extending over the edge, to air-dry them.