Headed for the airport? Skip the makeup and reapply moisturizer throughout the flight to keep your skin hydrated. Let’s get to these travel beauty tips.
- If you’re going to splurge on a skincare product, put your big bucks down for an eye cream that’s packed with age-fighting ingredients. The newest formulas can create a visible difference. I’ve seen it on my own peepers!
- Regular moisturizer doubles just fine as an eye cream if you don’t want to blow the extra dough.
- Make your expensive face cream last longer by applying it only where you need it most. Use bargin moisturizer elsewhere.
- For a quick-n-easy eye cream, tap a rich lip salve around the crow’s feet area of the eyes.
- Always use your ring finger – the weakest digit – to apply eye cream. It will keep you from pulling or tugging the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Apply rich natural oils at night can really help quench parched, thirsty skin. Try neroli oil, argan oil, or sweet almond oil. Be sure to buy these from reputable sources. Steer clear if you’re prone to breakouts.
- Keep your creams stashed in the refrigerator during the summer for a cool, refreshing twist to your skincare regimen.
- The T-Zone runs across your forehead, down the nose, and onto the chin. Oil glands cluster in the T-Zone, so it tends to get shinner faster. Some shine looks youthful. But to reduce excessive oiliness, apply a mattifying gel after your moisturizer.