No one has time or energy to set an hour aside every single morning to do their makeup before the day ahead. Depending on how much time you have, you can start off with a few basic products and gradually build up and add steps. Anything that saves a little time and leaves you with a few extra minutes in bed is worth a try! Let’s get started…
5 Minute Makeup Look
- MAC Face and Body Foundation gives very sheer and light coverage, but can built up if required. It also blends easily with fingertips and leaves a fresh and dewy finish.
- Japonesque Velvet Touch Blush. Adding a small amount of blush can instantly make you look more awake and fresh (a good trick if you’re feeling a little under the weather).
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. Apply to top lashes.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. Perfect moisturizer for the lips and a makeup bag must have!
10 Minute Makeup Look
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation, set it with Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. This foundation gives such even coverage and leaves skin looking unblemished and glowing. (Also smells great!)
- Kevin Aucoin Bronzer in Tropical Days with a touch of Japonesque Velvet Touch Blush.
- MAC eye shadow in Embark, blended out on the lash lines.
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
15 Minute Makeup Look
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation, set with Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder.
- Kevin Aucoin Bronzer in Tropical Days.
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone.
- MAC eye shadow in Embark blended out on lash lines.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color Liner in Jet on upper lash line and waterline.
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara top and bottom lashes. Apply false eyelashes if desired.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Dusty Rose.