This is the perfect look to practice that winged eyeliner on! It’s the classic cat-eye that everyone knows and loves and it’s a great way to really elongate the eye. Let’s get started!!!
- Prep and prime the eyelids. Sweep MAC eyeshadow in Always Sunny over the lid with a flat eyeshadow brush.
- Brush a small amount of MAC eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown over the crease.
- Mix together MAC eyeshadows in Embark and Charcoal Brown, apply to the outer crease and blend.
- Create a wing using a black eyeliner such as Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner.
- To complete the look, add Eyelure No. 155 Lashes and a coat of mascara and your eye makeup look is complete.