A smokey mix between a cut crease and winged liner. This is a striking look that suits all eye shapes!
- Prep and prime the eyelids. Apply a transition eyeshadow such as Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie along the crease.
- Using a small pencil brush, add a small amount of Ben Nye eyeshadow in Taupe just above the crease and blend out in the same direction as you would a gel winged liner, but a little higher. Make sure the color diffuses nicely into the skin.
- Using the same brush and the Ben Nye Taupe eyeshadow, apply underneath the eye, directly under the pupil, and shade outwards, following the line of the above wing, but leaving a gap between the two.
- If the gap starts to look a little messy or the lines of the eyeshadow aren’t sharp enough, redefine the gap with a small angled brush and a cream concealer, making sure to leave a soft finish.
- To complete the look, add MAC 4 lashes and a coat of mascara.