This look really elongates the eye and leaves an elegant finish. Let’s get this makeup look started!!!
- Prep and prime the eyelids. In the outer corner of the eye, brush on MAC eyeshadow in Black Tied using a soft blending brush. Blend the eyeshadow outwards in the same direction as you would with winged eyeliner.
- Using the leftover product from the same brush, blend eyeshadow on the lower lash line, right on the outer corner.
- Using your index finger, dab a gold eyeshadow such as Kat Von D Crush Metal in Thrasher on the center of the lid.
- Blend the two colors into each other using the same blending brush as before.
- Add Eylure No.035 Lashes and a coat of mascara.
- Apply Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color Liner in Jet to the upper lash line.
- To complete the look, add a tiny amount of the same gold eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye with a pencil brush or your little finger.