Everyone always worries that they’ll end up with panda eyes, but take your time, build the color gradually, and don’t forget to blend! Let’s get this look started!
- Prep and prime the eyelids. Starting with Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Beaches and Cream as the transition color, apply a generous amount in the crease using a fluffy crease brush.
- For this look, you want to gradually build up the color. Begin with a dark brown eyeshadow such as Ben Nye in Raisin and pack all over the lid with a flat brush, blending out the crease.
- Using the same brush, take a black eyeshadow such as Ben Nye in Black and sweep over the lid. Repeat until the color is as intense as you like. Keep building up color and blending away at the crease.
- With a small pencil brush and you’re black eyeshadow, draw along the lower lash line, again building up the color and blending for a soft look.
- Apply Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Color Liner in Jet to the top and bottom waterlines. For more depth, add Mulac Cosmetics in Off in the center of the eyelid with your index finger.
- Add Eylure No.035 Lashes and a coat of mascara. With your index finger, dab a small amount of Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone in the inner corner of the eye to complete the look.