Downturned eyes can look very sweet and innocent. The outer corners of the eyes angle down slightly, and a gentle soul seems to be peering through. To break away from this delicate look and add a little va va voom, apply eyeliner on the outer corners at a 45 degree angle to add lift. Let’s get this look started!
- Apply foundation to the eyelid and under eye.
- Apply a lighter shade of concealer to the inner corner and under eye.
- Set the foundation and concealer with translucent loose powder.
- Apply taupe eyeshadow to the base of the lid and use a cream eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone.
- Apply warm brown eyeshadow to the outer corner to add lift to the eye.
- Apply black pencil eyeliner on the outer upper corner.
- Curl lashes and apply full-volume black mascara to the upper and lower eyelashes.
- Apply eyebrow pencil, with a lighter application at the beginning of the brow and a heavier application at the tail of the brow.
- Apply a clear brow gel.