Of course, looking like a star also involves the right clothes and accessories as well. Staying up to date on fashion trends can be a little confusing as there are countless new styles, brands, looks, that keep coming in. There are so many options that it can overwhelm anyone. It might take you hours to decide what to wear as our closets are a mixture of different textures, colors, patterns, and trends. Don’t worry, all of us go through this struggle every morning.
So, how can you dress to wow everyone everyday? Seems like a lot of work and effort, right? Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be that way; there are some secrets to looking like a total star each day. You will have to build a functional and cohesive wardrobe that will withstand the trends and test of time. To do that here are some rules and tricks you must follow:
- Include color to your outfit everyday. This surely doesn’t mean that you go overboard with colors; simply add a little pop of color to complete your style like a turquoise belt, magenta bag, yellow shoes or neon nails. A bit of color, even in a simple dress, can make the outfit completely chic!
- Use monochrome, khaki, or black as the base color of your outfit to add class. Don’t be afraid to experiment with textures like a jersey top, PU, or leather jeans with a boucle jacket.
- Mix and match different brands. There is no need to buy complete expensive outfits from Mango or Burberry. Team a top from Mango with jeans you got from a thrift store and add a Burberry Scarf to finish off the look. Or complete outfit from a local store with a Mango handbag. The sky’s the limit when it comes to mixing and matching this way.
- Don’t be afraid to wear boots. These look amazing with casual dresses as they give them a stylish vibe.
- Wear tailored shorts by teaming them up with matching blazers for your office. This is perfect office attire. Wear a simple watch or a bracelet to complete the look.
- Wearing double denim is perfectly fine. Try experimenting with various shades. With a washed jacket wear white skinny jeans.
- Add a little oomph to your casual outfit by wearing wedge trainers or high top.
- Invest in leather jackets. These look amazing with any outfit and are best for unpredictable weather.
- Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize some more. Statement necklaces, wristwatches, bracelets, funky hair bands or clips and more give a stylish look to the overall outfit.